Sugarcane juice contains only about 15% total sugar content, all of which is in a raw unrefined state. The rest of the juice consists of water with an abundance of vitamins and minerals. Sugarcane is rich in calcium, chromium, cobalt, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium and zinc.
It also contains iron and vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6, plus a high concentration of phytonutrients (including chlorophyll), antioxidants, proteins, soluble fiber and numerous other health supportive compounds.
Below are sugarcane juice health benefits
1 Help reduce burning sensation or dysuria associated with urinary tract infections and kidney stone
2. Treat sore throat cold and flu.
3. Helps the body to fight against cancer. Especially prostate and breast cancer.
4. Helping in the treatment of kidney disorders and facilitates smooth functioning of excretory.
5. It can restore the proteins which we lost during conditions like fever.
6. Diabetics also can consume sugarcane juice without risking their health condition.
7. It can fight against acne, blemishes and keep your skin hydrated.
8. You can apply sugarcane juice as face mask and scrub. Repeat this regularly to prevent ageing.
9. Consuming sugarcane juice regularly will enhance the wound healing properties.
10. Sugarcane juice is rich in calcium, cobalt, copper, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium and zinc.
11. It also contains essential vitamins such as B1, B2, B3, B5 along with fibre and proteins.
12. If you have any white spots on nails time to add sugarcane juice in your diet.
It will keep your nail shiny and make pretty without applying nail polish.
13. It can protect your teeth from tooth decay. Drink glass of fresh sugarcane juice for white and shiny teeth.
14. It is advised who are suffering from jaundice should take sugarcane juice to recover quickly
How to prepare sugarcane juice (Juicing)
1 Wash the sugarcane thoroughly to remove dirt’s
2 Cut off the outer husk of the sugarcane with a sharp knife. Cut the sugarcane into thin strips, lengthwise.
3 Remove the juicing nozzle from the juicer, to avoid any extra stress that may be put on the juicer from the sugarcane. Insert the sugarcane strips into the juicer one strip at a time.
4 Extract the liquid and enjoy