Have you ever thought about cleansing your colon? I guess not, but it might interest you to know that the average person walks around daily with 3 to 7 pounds of fecal materials in their large intestine. That’s kind of gross, but it’s a fact.
Most of the time, due to our uber-unhealthy lifestyle, our bowel becomes sluggish or constipated and this leads to fecal matters being deposited along the walls of the colon, which can lead to inflammation. Over time the matter begins to decay and releases harmful toxins into the organs, which have dire effects on the absorption of nutrients and may lead to other illnesses. It’s true that many chronic health conditions can be treated with enemas. With all the hype about enemas, you might be wondering what the heck an enema is. In simple terms an enema happens when you, inject enough filtered water into your colon to stimulate peristalsis throughout your entire colon.
This singular action helps to clean the entire large intestine. Once you have enough water in your colon, visit the toilet and force out the resulting waste. There are various kinds of enema but a coffee enema is the most popular.
Coffee Enema The coffee enema is prepared by brewing organic caffeinated beans and letting the brew cool to body temperature, then delivering it via an enema bag. It contains choleretics, a substance that increases the flow of toxins-rich bile to the gallbladder. A coffee enema is the best ways to help speed up our body’s healing process by causing the liver to deposit its toxic waste within seconds into the intestines to be removed from the body via the poop or faeces. This process is so important because dead tumours collect in the liver and have the potential to kill the patient if the liver can’t get rid of them fast enough. The coffee enema was extensively used in the 1940’s by Dr. Max Gerson in the treatment plan of his cancer patients.
The Amazing Health Benefits of Coffee Enemas:
- The coffee enema enhances digestion by increasing bile flow and removes toxins in the large intestine. Most people have viscous unhealthy bile due to a long history of unhealthy lifestyles, and toxins in their environments. Coffee enemas are the best way to have a thin and healthy free-flowing bile. Coffee enemas help the liver release bile. When the flow of bile is enhanced, the liver can remove toxins and poisons more effectively.
- Coffee also acts as an astringent in the large intestine, helping to clean the colon walls. The use of a coffee enema helps rid the body of toxins. Over time the process helps to create a healthier environment in the colon and enhances bowel function in the body.
- Coffee enemas are particularly helpful for slow oxidizers. Their liver activity is more sluggish and digestion is usually impaired. Fast oxidizers may have more difficulty retaining the enema. It also increases the body’s ability to produce glutathione, the major liver antioxidant, which helps bind with toxins and usher them out of the body during an enema session.
- Coffee enemas can heal chronic health conditions, along with following a raw food plan.
- Coffee enemas Increase energy levels while improving mental clarity and mood.
- Coffee enhances the elimination of toxins through the liver. Indeed, endoscopic studies confirm they increase bile output, and less toxins stuck in the body allows for a healthier colon which can maintain healthy gut bacteria.
The first thing you need to do is purchase an enema kit. This kit can be purchased on Amazon. There are two options to choose from; either a traveller’s kit or a bucket type kit.
- Purchase your premium ground coffee beans and store them in the refrigerator.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of organic coffee in the saucepan and add 3 cups of distilled water.
- Boil the mixture and let it simmer for at least 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Strain the mixture with a mesh strainer or nut milk bag into a clean glass pouring jar.
- Visit the toilet and set up a space comfortable for you to lie on.
- Next set up your enema kit. It should come with a tube and nozzle attached to the bucket or bag (make sure it’s at least 1 meter above the ground).
- Take a closer look at the enema bag/bucket, and make sure the clamp that allows you control the flow of coffee is set to off before pouring the coffee into the bag.
- After pouring the coffee into the bag, hold the tube and nozzle over your shower plug and turn it on.
- Get rid of the air by allowing the coffee to run through the tube, then stop the flow afterwards.
- Lubricate the nozzle with olive oil for ease of insertion.
- Lie down on your right side with your knees drawn up.
- Insert the nozzle into the rectum about 1 inch deep.
- Turn on the flow of coffee slowly and gently squeeze the bag until it is empty.
- Lie on your back with your feet resting on a wall above head level.
- If you hear some squirting noises in the stomach, that’s a good sign that the bile is being stimulated for release.