The coffee enema is prepared by brewing organic caffeinated beans and letting the brew cool to body temperature, then delivering it via an enema bag. It contains choleretics, substance that increase the flow of toxins-rich bile to the gallbladder. Coffee enema is the best ways to help speed up our body’s healing process by causing the liver to deposit its toxic waste within seconds into the intestines to be removed from the body via the poop or feces. This process is so important because dead tumors collect in the liver have the potential to kill the patient if the liver can’t get rid of it fast enough. The coffee enema was extensively used in the 1940’s by Dr. Max Gerson in the treatment plan of his cancer patients.
The Amazing Health Benefits of Coffee Enemas :
- The coffee enema enhances digestion by increasing bile flow and removes toxins in the large intestine. Most people have viscous unhealthy bile due to a long history of uber-unhealthy lifestyle and toxins in their environments. Which makes Coffee enemas the best practice to have a thin healthy free flowing bile. Coffee enemas helps the liver release bile. When the flow of bile is enhanced, the liver can easily remove toxins and poisons more effectively.
- Coffee enemas are particularly helpful for slow oxidizers. Their liver activity is more sluggish and digestion is usually impaired. Fast oxidizers may have more difficulty retaining the enema. It also increases the body’s ability to produce glutathione, the major liver antioxidant which helps bind with toxins and usher them out of the body during enema session.
- Coffee enemas helps heal chronic health conditions along with following a raw food plan.
- Coffee enemas Increases energy levels, improves mental clarity and mood.
- Coffee enemas work in conjunction with juicing in healing the body of cancer.
- Coffee enhance elimination of toxins through the liver. Indeed, endoscopic studies confirm they increase bile output and less toxins stuck in the body allow for a healthier colon that will be able to maintain good healthy gut bacteria.
- The first thing you need to do, is to purchase an enema kit. There are two options to choose from, either you get a traveler’s kit or a bucket type kit.
- Purchase your premium ground coffee beans and store in the refrigerator
- Pour 2 tablespoons of organic coffee in the saucepan and add 3 cups of distilled water.
- Boil the mixture and let is simmer for at least 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Strain the mixture with a mesh strainer or nut milk bag into a clean glass pouring jar.
- Visit the toilet and set up a space comfortable for you to lie on.
- Setup your enema kit. It should come with a tube and nozzle attached to the bucket or bag. ( make sure it’s at least 1 meter above ground)
- Take a closer look at the enema bag/bucket, make sure the clamp that allows you control the flow of coffee is set to off, before pouring the coffee into the bag.
- After pouring the coffee into the bag, hold the tube and nozzle over your shower plug and turn it on. Get rid of the air by allowing coffee run through the tube, them stop the flow afterwards.
- Lubricate the nozzle with olive oil for ease of insertion.
- Lie down on your right hand side with your knees drawn up
- Insert the nozzle into the rectum to about 1 inch deep.
- Turn on the flow of coffee slowly and gently squeeze the bag until the bag is emptied.
- Lie on your back with your feet resting on a wall above head level
- If you hear some squirting noises in the stomach, it’s a good sign the bile is being stimulated for release.
- Retain the enema for 12 to 15 minutes. Some strong urge may arise to go to the toilet. Try to hold on as long as you can, till the sensation eases off.
- Head to the toilet an let it go
- Don’t forget to clean and keep your enema clean before packing away
It’s recommended that patients going through chronic diseases should take enemas 6 times daily and those on detox program or cleansing should limit it to once daily till the end of their program. During a healing reaction, two enemas daily should be taken. For those who are very ill, several a day may are best for at least several months.
The best time to take the enema is after a normal movement. Coffee enemas should not be taken in the evening because it might interfere with sleep.